Monday, July 25, 2011

In Juneau, Douglas Island

I'm in Juneau working with Charles. Here is a picture of the panels C and I worked on today. I was going to post pictures to give a sense of the setting, but I am in luck! Paula, Cs wife, has started a blog about life in Douglas and has great photos-

Www.homeindouglas.blogspot.com (see link to the right) she even has photos of the Treadwell Trail that I ran on today.

The icon we will be working on while in Juneau? Sts. Anna and Joachim (parents of Mary)

Quote of the day: if you don't run in the rain, you don't run in Juneau (P's sage words that got my butt out of the house)

2 comments:

  1. Good for you to run in that Juneau rain - and glad you're blogging! I always wondered about St. Joachim - that was our parish when I received my 1st Eucharist but I never knew much about him. Looking forward to your future posts tho we miss you here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you guys, too! I'll try and post more about st. Joachim and Anna.

    ReplyDelete